Individuals & Families
Get insured and avoid tax penalties. Call 877-218-4188
Still uninsured? People who have no health insurance in 2015 will owe extra federal tax. Now, you have one more chance to avoid tax penalties. The Health Insurance Marketplace is offering a Special Enrollment Period from March 15 through April 30. You may enroll then if:
- You didn’t have a Health Insurance Marketplace plan in 2014 AND
- You didn’t know until Open Enrollment closed in February that the health care law required you to have insurance OR
- You didn’t understand how the health care law would affect you.
Now is the time to choose Ohio’s #1 Private Health Insurance Plan*
You’ll find plans and pricing that fit your budget with:
- Preventive care covered at 100%
- A statewide network of doctors and hospitals you know and trust
- Low $10 copay options for primary care visits and generic drugs
- Coordinated care that puts You First.
*NCQA Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2014-2015.
— OR —
View and compare health insurance plans in your area