Greater Cleveland, Lorain, Medina, Akron and Canton areas
Welcome to HealthSpan
To get the most from your HealthSpan plan, please take a few minutes to explore the resources HealthSpan offers you. As a HealthSpan member, you have easy, confidential access to your health care information. Explore HealthSpan plan documents or learn more about your benefits. Click on one of the links below to get started.
Beginning January 1, 2015, HealthSpan members using a network pharmacy may be asked to pay up front for certain services. This is a temporary issue, that we expect to be resolved by the end of January. If you are asked to pay upfront for certain services, please follow the process outlined below for reimbursement of services covered by your HealthSpan plan benefits.
- With the help of your pharmacist, fill out the MedImpact Commercial Prescription Drug Claim Form and submit the completed form and all receipts to the address listed on the bottom of page one of the form.
- If you have a compound prescription, you will also need to fill out the Compound Prescription form as well.
- If you do not have the form(s) with you at the time of purchase and you are asked to pay up front for your prescription, unfortunately you may need to return to your network pharmacy for assistance from the pharmacist in completing the reimbursement form(s).
- With the help of your pharmacist, fill out the MedImpact Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Claim Form and submit the completed form and all receipts to the address listed on the bottom of page one of the form.
- If you do not have the form with you at the time of purchase and you are asked to pay up front for your prescription, unfortunately you may need to return to your network pharmacy for assistance from the pharmacist in completing the reimbursement form(s).
Should a network provider or lab require you to pay for services up front and request reimbursement directly from HealthSpan, we will require certain documentation to process the claim for the benefits you are eligible to receive.
Members should submit the following information to us:
- A written description of the situation that required the member to pay for the services up front. Members should be sure to include their Name, along with their HealthSpan Member ID (MRN) if available.
- A clear, legible copy of an itemized bill from the provider. It must include: Date of service; Name, address, and phone number of the provider along with tax identification information. The diagnosis code (ICD-9) and the procedure CPT code must be indicated along each charge for services rendered.
- A clear, legible copy of proof of payment must be included as well.
Members should mail this claim information to the following address:
P.O. Box 5316
Cleveland, OH 44101
Paying your Premium
For HealthSpan members who elected Medicare, individual and/or family plans via the Marketplace/Healthcare.gov, you may choose to enroll in our automatic bill paying service. Simply visit: https://healthspan.insxcloud.com/payment/make-a-payment and complete the easy online form.
Are you a federal government employee? Click here for more information.Read More »
HealthSpan locations in the greater Cleveland, Lorain, Medina, Akron and Canton areas.Read More »